Wednesday 29 July 2009

Secret Garden and Veggie Growing

Today Pop very kindley reminded me it has been a while since my last blog entry, so thought I'd get tapping! Hope everyone is well.

Pops only gone and entered herself into a best looking cat competition (I kid you not) Well maybe she had a bit of help....anyways she is trying to win herself a life time supply of cat food from wiskas, good luck pop u nutter! :) If you want to vote for her shes on their website.

Anyways back to other matters....

I'm in the process of making some more bits and bobs for the shop and my latest inspiration is the secret garden. Green and yellow beads, charms, flowers and magical themed trinkets, keys and lockets. Will get the photos uploaded when they're complete.

I'm also moving house and I've bought a little wooden sign that's going in the garden that says "secret garden" on. Just becuase i forgot how much I Love it. I will be attempting to grow my own veggies too I'll have you know - Mary lennox style-ee. I'll let you know how I get on! If you do grow your own veggies then feel free to leave me a few tips, i need all the help I can get.

It's short and sweet but will update in a couple of days

That's about it for now but be sure to stop by the shop www.alicelovespop.misi.me.uk or join the facebook group if you haven't yet done so...say hi, the more the merrier!

Love and pop prints
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment